Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Honda CR-V comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz GLC and Honda CR-V
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Honda CR-V on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda CR-V starts at ₹ 33.6 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Honda CR-V costs ₹ 36.43 Lakh, whereas the Honda CR-V Diesel top-end costs ₹ 38.91 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz GLC starts at ₹ 62.49 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz GLC costs ₹ 68.39 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CR-V base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLC base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CR-V gets 154 bhp Petrol engine and 120 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLC comes in 194 bhp Petrol engine and 192 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz GLC
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs BMW X1
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs BMW X3
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Mercedes-Benz GLC
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Hyundai Creta
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Mercedes-AMG GLS 63
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Volvo XC60
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs BMW X5
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review