Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Audi A6 comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz GLC and Audi A6
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Audi A6 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A6 starts at ₹ 63.23 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 69.04 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz GLC starts at ₹ 62.49 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz GLC costs ₹ 68.39 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A6 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLC base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A6 gets 241 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLC comes in 194 bhp Petrol engine and 192 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz GLC
- Ford Endeavour Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Tata Tiago Vs Tata Zest
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Tata Tigor
- Tata Tigor XM Petrol Vs Tata Tigor XZ Petrol
- Toyota Camry Vs Skoda Superb
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Toyota Etios Liva Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Honda Africa Twin Launch Date Revealed
- Triumph Planning To Shift Main Production To Thailand
- Tata Nexon Facelift BS6 Gets A More Powerful Petrol Engine
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 BS6 Bookings Open At Dealerships
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol Facelift: New Vs Old
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review