Mercedes-Benz GLA Vs MINI Cooper Convertible comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz GLA and MINI Cooper Convertible
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz GLA Vs MINI Cooper Convertible on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MINI Cooper Convertible starts at ₹ 43.39 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz GLA starts at ₹ 40.81 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz GLA costs ₹ 38.39 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mercedes-Benz GLA comes with a price tag of ₹ 45.84 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MINI Cooper Convertible base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLA base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the MINI Cooper Convertible gets 189 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLA comes in 181 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 134, 168 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz GLA
- Audi Q7 Vs Audi Q5
- Jaguar F-Pace Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Toyota Innova Crysta
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Audi Q5
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class Vs Honda Civic
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
Recent News and Reviews
- MG Showcases Heritage And Legacy At 21 Gun Salute Rally
- Global NCAP Writes To Global Auto CEOs To Help Reduce Road Deaths
- Classic Cars And Bikes Line Up at 21 Gun Salute Concours d'Elegance Held In India
- Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle Upgraded To BS6 Norms; Prices Start At Rs. 5.39 Lakh
- 2020 Hyundai Creta To Launch In March; Details Out
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review