Mercedes-Benz GLA Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport comparison
Add car to Compare
On Road Price
₹ 35.82 LakhBook Test Drive
₹ NABook Test Drive
Compare Mercedes-Benz GLA and Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz GLA Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Range Rover Sport starts at ₹ 1.36 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.19 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Range Rover Sport costs ₹ 1.23 Crore, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Sport Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.76 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz GLA starts at ₹ 40.81 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz GLA costs ₹ 38.39 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mercedes-Benz GLA comes with a price tag of ₹ 45.84 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 8 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLA base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport gets 3 Petrol 335, 503, 567 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 255, 335 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLA comes in 181 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 134, 168 bhp engines.
- Kia Seltos Vs MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Tata Nexon
- Kia Seltos Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Kia Seltos Vs Honda BR-V Vs Renault Duster
- Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra XUV300 Vs Renault Duster
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Harrier
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra Racing Gears Up For 2019/20 Formula E Season 6
- Next-Gen Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing In India Again
- Jawa Perak Bobber: All You Need To Know
- MotoGP: Alex Marquez To Join Repsol Honda Alongside Brother Marc Marquez
- A Year After Arrest, Ghosn Seeks Trial Date, Access To Evidence
- Renault Kwid Facelift Review
- Benelli Imperiale 400 First Ride Review
- Skoda Kodiaq Scout First Drive Review
- 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS First Ride Review
- KTM 790 Duke First Ride Review