Mercedes-Benz GLA Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz GLA and Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz GLA Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz GLA starts at ₹ 40.81 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLA costs ₹ 38.39 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLA Diesel top-end costs ₹ 45.84 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited starts at ₹ 75.69 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz GLA base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Jeep Wrangler Unlimited base Petrol returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz GLA gets 181 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 134, 168 bhp engines, whereas the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited comes in 268 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz GLA
- Audi Q7 Vs Audi Q5
- Jaguar F-Pace Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Toyota Innova Crysta
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Audi Q5
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class Vs Honda Civic
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review