Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Volvo XC90 comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz G-Class and Volvo XC90
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Volvo XC90 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Volvo XC90 starts at ₹ 95.71 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.04 Crore for the fully-loaded Diesel model. The base Hybrid version of the Volvo XC90 costs ₹ 1.55 Crore, whereas the Volvo XC90 Hybrid top-end costs ₹ 1.68 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz G-Class starts at ₹ 1.77 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volvo XC90 base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz G-Class base Diesel returns 8 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volvo XC90 gets 232 bhp Diesel engine and 2 Hybrid 398, 408 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-Benz G-Class comes in 286 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mercedes-Benz G-Class and Volvo XC90
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz G-Class
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Land Rover Range Rover
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Audi Q7
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG GLS 63
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs MG Hector
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review