Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz G-Class and Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Toyota Land Cruiser Prado starts at ₹ 1.14 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz G-Class starts at ₹ 1.77 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado base Diesel engine returns 11 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz G-Class base Diesel returns 8 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado gets 171 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz G-Class comes in 286 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz G-Class
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Land Rover Range Rover
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Audi Q7
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG GLS 63
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs MG Hector
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Nokia Halts Legal Action Against Daimler With Mediation Offer In Patent Row
- SK Innovation To Supply Batteries For Mercedes-Benz Hybrid Car In China
- Mercedes Benz, Bosch Begin Testing Driverless S-Class In San Jose
- McLaren 620R Limited Edition Race Car Unveiled
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review