Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz G-Class and Mahindra Alturas G4
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Alturas G4 starts at ₹ 32.93 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 36.47 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz G-Class starts at ₹ 1.77 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Alturas G4 base Diesel engine returns 12 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz G-Class base Diesel returns 8 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Alturas G4 gets 178 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz G-Class comes in 286 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz G-Class
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Mercedes-Benz G-Class
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG GLS 63
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Land Rover Range Rover
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Audi Q8 Vs Mercedes-Benz G-Class
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Vellfire To Be Launched In February, Details Out
- Auto Components Supply Chain Could be Disrupted If Coronavirus Outbreak Persists Longer: ICRA
- Jaguar Land Rover's Project Vector Is An Autonomous Electric Concept
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Renault To Showcase 8 Electrified Vehicles
- Honda Forza 300 Maxi Scooter: All You Need To Know
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review