Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Lamborghini Urus comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz G-Class and Lamborghini Urus
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Lamborghini Urus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lamborghini Urus starts at ₹ 3.5 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz G-Class starts at ₹ 1.77 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lamborghini Urus base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz G-Class base Diesel returns 8 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lamborghini Urus gets 641 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz G-Class comes in 286 bhp Diesel engine.
Apr 23, 2018 08:29 PM
The Urus is the first vehicle in Lamborghini's history not to use a naturally aspirated engine, and so you get a 4-litre bi-turbo twin-scroll petrol V8 Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz G-Class
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Mercedes-Benz G-Class
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG GLS 63
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Land Rover Range Rover
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Audi Q8 Vs Mercedes-Benz G-Class
Recent News and Reviews
- General Motors To Lay Off All 1,500 Plant Workers In Thailand Following Sale
- MG Showcases Heritage And Legacy At 21 Gun Salute Rally
- Global NCAP Writes To Global Auto CEOs To Help Reduce Road Deaths
- Classic Cars And Bikes Line Up at 21 Gun Salute Concours d'Elegance Held In India
- Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle Upgraded To BS6 Norms; Prices Start At Rs. 5.39 Lakh
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review