Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Force Motors Gurkha comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz G-Class and Force Motors Gurkha
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Force Motors Gurkha on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Force Motors Gurkha starts at ₹ 11.28 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.94 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz G-Class starts at ₹ 1.77 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Force Motors Gurkha base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz G-Class base Diesel returns 8 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Force Motors Gurkha gets 3 Diesel 85, 138, 84 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-Benz G-Class comes in 286 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz G-Class
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Mercedes-Benz G-Class
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG GLS 63
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Land Rover Range Rover
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Audi Q8 Vs Mercedes-Benz G-Class
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review