Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs BMW X4 comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz G-Class and BMW X4
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs BMW X4 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X4 starts at ₹ 75.17 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X4 costs ₹ 71.75 Lakh, whereas the BMW X4 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 78.01 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz G-Class starts at ₹ 1.77 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X4 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 15 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz G-Class base Diesel returns 8 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X4 gets 252 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 190, 265 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-Benz G-Class comes in 286 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz G-Class
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Land Rover Range Rover
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Audi Q7
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG GLS 63
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs MG Hector
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra-Owned Design House Pininfarina Reveals New 90th Anniversary Logo
- F1: Ferrari Announces 2020 Formula 1 Car Reveal Date
- Gurugram Police Adds 10 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Motorcycles To Their Squad
- Patent Images Reveal Honda CB Hornet 160R-Based Neo-Retro Scrambler
- Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Crosses 50,000 Sales Milestone In India
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review