Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Volvo S60 Cross Country comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz E-Class and Volvo S60 Cross Country
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Volvo S60 Cross Country on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz E-Class starts at ₹ 68.09 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 72.81 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class costs ₹ 69.27 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Diesel top-end costs ₹ 86.64 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo S60 Cross Country starts at ₹ 51.76 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Volvo S60 Cross Country base Diesel returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class gets 194 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 197, 255 bhp engines, whereas the Volvo S60 Cross Country comes in 190 bhp Diesel engine.
Feb 13, 2017 08:51 PM
The absolute bestselling model for Mercedes-Benz in India, the E-Class has so far accounted for 34% of sales in the company's over 2 decade history in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun