Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Volkswagen Passat comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz E-Class and Volkswagen Passat
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Volkswagen Passat on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz E-Class starts at ₹ 68.09 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 72.81 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class costs ₹ 69.27 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Diesel top-end costs ₹ 86.64 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volkswagen Passat starts at ₹ 30.42 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 39.44 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Volkswagen Passat base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class gets 194 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 197, 255 bhp engines, whereas the Volkswagen Passat comes in 174 bhp Diesel engine.
Feb 13, 2017 08:51 PM
The absolute bestselling model for Mercedes-Benz in India, the E-Class has so far accounted for 34% of sales in the company's over 2 decade history in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Toyota Innova Crysta
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Volvo S90
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Volvo XC90
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Skoda Superb
- Audi A6 Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Toyota Camry
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors Hopeful Of Liquidating Its Inventory Of BS4 Cars Before April
- Piaggio Upgrades Entire 3-Wheelers Range To BS6; Launches New Diesel Powertrain
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Tata Nexon EV India Launch Details Out
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review