Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz E-Class and Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz E-Class starts at ₹ 68.09 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 72.81 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class costs ₹ 69.27 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Diesel top-end costs ₹ 86.64 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Maybach S-Class starts at ₹ 2.27 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 3.19 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Mercedes-Maybach S-Class base Petrol returns 7 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class gets 194 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 197, 255 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-Maybach S-Class comes in 2 Petrol 620, 463 bhp engines.
Feb 13, 2017 08:51 PM
The absolute bestselling model for Mercedes-Benz in India, the E-Class has so far accounted for 34% of sales in the company's over 2 decade history in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- New Vehicle Registration Fell By 15% In 2019: FADA
- Mercedes-Benz India Announces Its Line-Up For 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Altroz India Launch: Price Expectation
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Facelift Launch Date Revealed
- Tesla Rebuffs U.S. Safety Recall Petition, Says No Unintended Acceleration In Vehicles
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review