Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG E 63 S comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz E-Class and Mercedes-AMG E 63 S
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG E 63 S on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz E-Class starts at ₹ 68.09 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 72.81 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class costs ₹ 69.27 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Diesel top-end costs ₹ 86.64 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG E 63 S starts at ₹ 1.77 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG E 63 S base Petrol returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class gets 194 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 197, 255 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-AMG E 63 S comes in 603 bhp Petrol engine.
Feb 13, 2017 08:51 PM
The absolute bestselling model for Mercedes-Benz in India, the E-Class has so far accounted for 34% of sales in the company's over 2 decade history in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review