Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Honda City comparison
Add car to Compare
On Road Price
₹ NABook Test Drive
₹ NABook Test Drive
Compare Mercedes-Benz E-Class and Honda City
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Honda City on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda City starts at ₹ 11.21 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.8 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda City costs ₹ 13.21 Lakh, whereas the Honda City Diesel top-end costs ₹ 16.8 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class starts at ₹ 68.09 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 72.81 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class costs ₹ 69.27 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mercedes-Benz E-Class comes with a price tag of ₹ 86.64 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda City base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class base Petrol returns 12 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 14 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda City gets 117 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz E-Class comes in 194 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 197, 255 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mercedes-Benz E-Class and Honda City
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
- Maruti Suzuki Swift VXI Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift LXI
- Jaguar F-Type Vs Ferrari California
- BMW 3 Series Vs Jaguar XE
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Audi A4
- Jaguar XF Vs Jaguar XE
- Porsche Macan Vs Jaguar XF
- Jaguar XJ Vs Ferrari California
- Jaguar XJ Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Jeep Compass Sport 1.4 Multi AIR Petrol Vs Jeep Compass Sport 1.4 Multi AIR Petrol Vs Jeep Compass Sport 1.4 Multi AIR Petrol
- Jeep Compass Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee
Recent News and Reviews
- FASTag: All You Need To Know
- Auto Parts Supplier Prevent Sues Volkswagen For Suppressing Competition
- New Vehicle Registration Grew By 4% In October Backed By Strong Festive Sales
- Parts With Passports: How Free Trade Drives GM's Engines
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Joins India's Top 10 Bestselling Cars List In 1 Just Month
- Renault Kwid Facelift Review
- Benelli Imperiale 400 First Ride Review
- Skoda Kodiaq Scout First Drive Review
- 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS First Ride Review
- KTM 790 Duke First Ride Review