Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs BMW X3 comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz E-Class and BMW X3
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs BMW X3 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X3 starts at ₹ 69.63 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X3 costs ₹ 66.32 Lakh, whereas the BMW X3 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 69.63 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class starts at ₹ 68.09 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 72.81 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class costs ₹ 69.27 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mercedes-Benz E-Class comes with a price tag of ₹ 86.64 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X3 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class base Petrol returns 12 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 14 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X3 gets 249 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz E-Class comes in 194 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 197, 255 bhp engines.
Feb 13, 2017 08:51 PM
The absolute bestselling model for Mercedes-Benz in India, the E-Class has so far accounted for 34% of sales in the company's over 2 decade history in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review