Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs BMW 5 Series Vs BMW 3 Series comparison
On Road Price
₹ NABook Test Drive
₹ 40.12 LakhBook Test Drive
₹ NABook Test Drive
Compare Mercedes-Benz E-Class and BMW 5 Series and BMW 3 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs BMW 5 Series Vs BMW 3 Series on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 3 Series starts at ₹ 56.77 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 3 Series costs ₹ 49.1 Lakh, whereas the BMW 3 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 55.59 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW 5 Series starts at ₹ 70.1 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW 5 Series costs ₹ 69.51 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW 5 Series comes with a price tag of ₹ 78.36 Lakh Lastly, the Petrol Mercedes-Benz E-Class starts at ₹ 68.09 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 72.81 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class costs ₹ 69.27 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Diesel top-end costs ₹ 86.64 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 3 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The BMW 5 Series base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 19 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 12 kmplwhile its Diesel base returns 14 kmpl of mileage.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 3 Series gets 255 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW 5 Series comes in 248 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 187, 261 bhp engines. Lastly, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class is offered in 194 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 197, 255 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mercedes-Benz E-Class and BMW 5 Series and BMW 3 Series
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
- Maruti Suzuki Swift VXI Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift LXI
- Jaguar F-Type Vs Ferrari California
- BMW 3 Series Vs Jaguar XE
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Audi A4
- Jaguar XF Vs Jaguar XE
- Porsche Macan Vs Jaguar XF
- Jaguar XJ Vs Ferrari California
- Jaguar XJ Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Jeep Compass Sport 1.4 Multi AIR Petrol Vs Jeep Compass Sport 1.4 Multi AIR Petrol Vs Jeep Compass Sport 1.4 Multi AIR Petrol
- Jeep Compass Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee
Recent News and Reviews
- FASTag: All You Need To Know
- Auto Parts Supplier Prevent Sues Volkswagen For Suppressing Competition
- New Vehicle Registration Grew By 4% In October Backed By Strong Festive Sales
- Parts With Passports: How Free Trade Drives GM's Engines
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Joins India's Top 10 Bestselling Cars List In 1 Just Month
- Renault Kwid Facelift Review
- Benelli Imperiale 400 First Ride Review
- Skoda Kodiaq Scout First Drive Review
- 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS First Ride Review
- KTM 790 Duke First Ride Review