Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs BMW 5 Series comparison
Add car to Compare
On Road Price
₹ NABook Test Drive
₹ 40.12 LakhBook Test Drive
Compare Mercedes-Benz E-Class and BMW 5 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs BMW 5 Series on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 5 Series starts at ₹ 70.1 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 5 Series costs ₹ 69.51 Lakh, whereas the BMW 5 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 78.36 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class starts at ₹ 68.09 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 72.81 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class costs ₹ 69.27 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mercedes-Benz E-Class comes with a price tag of ₹ 86.64 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 5 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class base Petrol returns 12 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 14 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 5 Series gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 187, 261 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-Benz E-Class comes in 194 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 197, 255 bhp engines.
- Kia Seltos Vs MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Tata Nexon
- Kia Seltos Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Kia Seltos Vs Honda BR-V Vs Renault Duster
- Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra XUV300 Vs Renault Duster
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Harrier
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra Racing Gears Up For 2019/20 Formula E Season 6
- Next-Gen Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing In India Again
- Jawa Perak Bobber: All You Need To Know
- MotoGP: Alex Marquez To Join Repsol Honda Alongside Brother Marc Marquez
- A Year After Arrest, Ghosn Seeks Trial Date, Access To Evidence
- Renault Kwid Facelift Review
- Benelli Imperiale 400 First Ride Review
- Skoda Kodiaq Scout First Drive Review
- 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS First Ride Review
- KTM 790 Duke First Ride Review