Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Audi A6 comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz E-Class and Audi A6
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Audi A6 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A6 starts at ₹ 64.2 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class starts at ₹ 68.09 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 72.81 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class costs ₹ 69.27 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mercedes-Benz E-Class comes with a price tag of ₹ 86.64 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A6 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class base Petrol returns 12 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 14 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A6 gets 241 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz E-Class comes in 194 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 197, 255 bhp engines.
Feb 13, 2017 08:51 PM
The absolute bestselling model for Mercedes-Benz in India, the E-Class has so far accounted for 34% of sales in the company's over 2 decade history in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review