Mercedes-Benz CLS Vs Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz CLS and Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz CLS Vs Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe starts at ₹ 2.98 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz CLS starts at ₹ 1 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz CLS base Diesel returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe gets 612 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz CLS comes in 245 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz CLS
Recent News and Reviews
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Volkswagen Golf GTD Teased
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review