Mercedes-Benz CLA Vs Toyota Prius comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz CLA and Toyota Prius
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz CLA Vs Toyota Prius on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz CLA starts at ₹ 42.71 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz CLA costs ₹ 37.67 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz CLA Diesel top-end costs ₹ 43.89 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Toyota Prius starts at ₹ 51.54 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz CLA base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Toyota Prius base Hybrid returns 26 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz CLA gets 181 bhp Petrol engine and 134 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Prius comes in 98 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz CLA
- Jaguar XE Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- MG Hector Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Volkswagen Passat Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class CLA 200 D Style Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class CLA 200 D Style
- Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs BMW X1
- Ford EcoSport Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Ford Endeavour
- Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Honda Civic
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
Recent News and Reviews
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- Made-In-India Renault Triber Launched In South Africa
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review