Mercedes-Benz CLA Vs Skoda Superb comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz CLA and Skoda Superb
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz CLA Vs Skoda Superb on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Superb starts at ₹ 30.91 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 36.82 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Skoda Superb costs ₹ 33.86 Lakh, whereas the Skoda Superb Diesel top-end costs ₹ 39.77 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz CLA starts at ₹ 42.71 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz CLA costs ₹ 37.67 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mercedes-Benz CLA comes with a price tag of ₹ 43.89 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Superb base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz CLA base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Superb gets 177 bhp Petrol engine and 174 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz CLA comes in 181 bhp Petrol engine and 134 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz CLA
- Jaguar XE Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- MG Hector Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Volkswagen Passat Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class CLA 200 D Style Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class CLA 200 D Style
- Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs BMW X1
- Ford EcoSport Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Ford Endeavour
- Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Honda Civic
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
Recent News and Reviews
- MG Showcases Heritage And Legacy At 21 Gun Salute Rally
- Global NCAP Writes To Global Auto CEOs To Help Reduce Road Deaths
- Classic Cars And Bikes Line Up at 21 Gun Salute Concours d'Elegance Held In India
- Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle Upgraded To BS6 Norms; Prices Start At Rs. 5.39 Lakh
- 2020 Hyundai Creta To Launch In March; Details Out
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review