Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Toyota Camry comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz C-Class and Toyota Camry
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Toyota Camry on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz C-Class starts at ₹ 47.33 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 53.23 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class costs ₹ 47.68 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Diesel top-end costs ₹ 57.76 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Toyota Camry starts at ₹ 44.49 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 12 kmpl. The Toyota Camry base Hybrid returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class gets 181 bhp Petrol engine and 192 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Camry comes in 176 bhp Hybrid engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mercedes-Benz C-Class and Toyota Camry
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Jaguar XE Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Toyota Corolla Altis
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Toyota Yaris Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun