Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Porsche 718 Cayman comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz C-Class and Porsche 718 Cayman
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Porsche 718 Cayman on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz C-Class starts at ₹ 47.33 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 53.23 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class costs ₹ 47.68 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Diesel top-end costs ₹ 57.76 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Porsche 718 Cayman starts at ₹ 1.01 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 12 kmpl. The Porsche 718 Cayman base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class gets 181 bhp Petrol engine and 192 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Porsche 718 Cayman comes in 295 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mercedes-Benz C-Class and Porsche 718 Cayman
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Jaguar XE Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Toyota Corolla Altis
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Toyota Yaris Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Launch Date Announced
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards: People's Choice For Best Four Wheeler Pavilion
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: People's Choice Best Two-Wheeler - Aprilia SXR 160
- 2020 Honda Shine BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 67,857
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Immersive Experience Winner – Hyundai Motor India
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review