Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs MINI Cooper Convertible comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz C-Class and MINI Cooper Convertible
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs MINI Cooper Convertible on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz C-Class starts at ₹ 47.33 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 53.23 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class costs ₹ 47.68 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Diesel top-end costs ₹ 57.76 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MINI Cooper Convertible starts at ₹ 43.39 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 12 kmpl. The MINI Cooper Convertible base Petrol returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class gets 181 bhp Petrol engine and 192 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MINI Cooper Convertible comes in 189 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mercedes-Benz C-Class and MINI Cooper Convertible
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Jaguar XE Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Toyota Corolla Altis
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Toyota Yaris Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review