Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz CLS comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz C-Class and Mercedes-Benz CLS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz CLS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz C-Class starts at ₹ 47.33 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 53.23 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class costs ₹ 47.68 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Diesel top-end costs ₹ 57.76 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz CLS starts at ₹ 1 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 12 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz CLS base Diesel returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class gets 181 bhp Petrol engine and 192 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz CLS comes in 245 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mercedes-Benz C-Class and Mercedes-Benz CLS
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Jaguar XE Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Toyota Corolla Altis
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Toyota Yaris Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Recent News and Reviews
- Ashok Leyland Delivers Its First Batch Of BS6 Vehicles Built On New Modular Platform
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- Piaggio Launches Ape E-City In Vijayawada; Opens Its first Ape Electric Experience Centre
- Polestar Developing Next Gen Human Machine Interface With Google
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review