Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz C-Class and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz C-Class starts at ₹ 47.33 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 53.23 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class costs ₹ 47.68 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Diesel top-end costs ₹ 57.76 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz starts at ₹ 9.38 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.06 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz costs ₹ 10.51 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maruti Suzuki Ciaz comes with a price tag of ₹ 13.53 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 12 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz base Petrol returns 20 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 27 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class gets 181 bhp Petrol engine and 192 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz comes in 103 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 94, 89 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mercedes-Benz C-Class and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
The Hyundai Verna is the crowned king when it comes to the compact sedan segment. Launched in late 2017, the car took on its then rivals, the Honda City and the original Maruti Suzuki Ciaz to come... Read More
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs BMW i8
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs MG Hector
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 S
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz B-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz CLS
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- New Vehicle Registration Fell By 15% In 2019: FADA
- Mercedes-Benz India Announces Its Line-Up For 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Altroz India Launch: Price Expectation
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Facelift Launch Date Revealed
- Tesla Rebuffs U.S. Safety Recall Petition, Says No Unintended Acceleration In Vehicles
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review