Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Jaguar F-Pace comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz C-Class and Land Rover Range Rover Evoque and Jaguar F-Pace
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Jaguar F-Pace on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Range Rover Evoque starts at ₹ 59.7 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 81.23 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque costs ₹ 60.6 Lakh, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Diesel top-end costs ₹ 70.13 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class starts at ₹ 47.33 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 53.23 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class costs ₹ 47.68 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mercedes-Benz C-Class comes with a price tag of ₹ 57.76 Lakh Lastly, the Petrol Jaguar F-Pace starts at ₹ 73.84 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Jaguar F-Pace costs ₹ 73.63 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz C-Class base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 12 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Jaguar F-Pace Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 13 kmplwhile its Diesel base returns 18 kmpl of mileage.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque gets 237 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz C-Class comes in 181 bhp Petrol engine and 192 bhp Diesel engine. Lastly, the Jaguar F-Pace is offered in 247 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mercedes-Benz C-Class and Land Rover Range Rover Evoque and Jaguar F-Pace
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs MINI Cooper Convertible
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs BMW 5 Series
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Toyota Innova Crysta
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Toyota Prius
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors Hopeful Of Liquidating Its Inventory Of BS4 Cars Before April
- Piaggio Upgrades Entire 3-Wheelers Range To BS6; Launches New Diesel Powertrain
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Tata Nexon EV India Launch Details Out
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review