Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Honda Accord comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz C-Class and Honda Accord
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Honda Accord on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz C-Class starts at ₹ 47.33 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 53.23 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class costs ₹ 47.68 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Diesel top-end costs ₹ 57.76 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Honda Accord starts at ₹ 50.53 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 12 kmpl. The Honda Accord base Hybrid returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class gets 181 bhp Petrol engine and 192 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Honda Accord comes in 181 bhp Hybrid engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mercedes-Benz C-Class and Honda Accord
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs MINI Cooper Convertible
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs BMW 5 Series
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Toyota Innova Crysta
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Toyota Prius
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Budget 2020: SIAM Demands GST Reduction On BS6 Vehicles; Incentive Based Scrappage Policy
- 2020 Tata Harrier Automatic Cabin Uncovered In New Spy Photos
- Bharat Benz Reveals BS6 Range Of Trucks & Buses
- MG Motor India Delivers First ZS EV To EESL
- Nissan Working On New Subcompact SUV For India; Launch In H1 2020
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review