Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs BMW X6 comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz C-Class and BMW X6
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs BMW X6 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X6 starts at ₹ 1.09 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class starts at ₹ 47.33 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 53.23 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class costs ₹ 47.68 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mercedes-Benz C-Class comes with a price tag of ₹ 57.76 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X6 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz C-Class base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 12 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X6 gets 302 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz C-Class comes in 181 bhp Petrol engine and 192 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mercedes-Benz C-Class and BMW X6
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- CEAT Launches Gripp XL And Zoom X3 Tubeless Tyres At India Bike Week 2019
- Tesla Boss Elon Musk Wins Defamation Trial Over His 'Pedo Guy' Tweet
- German Industry Slump Sparks Renewed Economic Growth Fears
- Renault Sells Over 18,500 Units Of The Triber MPV In 4 Months
- China's Dongfeng Plans Partial Sale Of PSA Stake: Report
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review