Mercedes-Benz A-Class Vs MINI 5 door comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz A-Class and MINI 5 door
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz A-Class Vs MINI 5 door on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz A-Class starts at ₹ 33.12 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class costs ₹ 34.77 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the MINI 5 door starts at ₹ 38.92 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz A-Class base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The MINI 5 door base Diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz A-Class gets 122 bhp Petrol engine and 136 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MINI 5 door comes in 114 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review