Mercedes-Benz A-Class Vs MINI 3 door comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz A-Class and MINI 3 door
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz A-Class Vs MINI 3 door on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz A-Class starts at ₹ 33.12 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class costs ₹ 34.77 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MINI 3 door starts at ₹ 39.42 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 51.57 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MINI 3 door costs ₹ 35.14 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz A-Class base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The MINI 3 door base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 21 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz A-Class gets 122 bhp Petrol engine and 136 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MINI 3 door comes in 2 Petrol 189, 228 bhp engines and 114 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 39.9 Lakh
- TVS Announces Winners Of First-Ever TVS NTorq Call Of Design Contest
- TVS NTorq 125 Sales Cross 4 Lakh Units
- 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched; Priced At Rs. 13.75 Lakh
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.31 Crore
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review