Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs Nissan GT-R comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 and Nissan GT-R
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs Nissan GT-R on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan GT-R starts at ₹ 2.48 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 starts at ₹ 90.58 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.02 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan GT-R base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 base Petrol returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan GT-R gets 562 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 comes in 367 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- BMW Z4 Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs Porsche Boxster
- BMW X4 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe
- Jaguar F-Type Vs Porsche Cayman
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs MINI Cooper Convertible
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 Hyundai i20 Breaks Cover; Gets New Tech, Bolder Design
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review