Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs Maserati Ghibli comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 and Maserati Ghibli
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs Maserati Ghibli on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maserati Ghibli starts at ₹ 1.55 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.7 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maserati Ghibli costs ₹ 1.58 Crore, whereas the Maserati Ghibli Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.68 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 starts at ₹ 90.58 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.02 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maserati Ghibli base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 base Petrol returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maserati Ghibli gets 2 Petrol 430, 350 bhp engines and 275 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 comes in 367 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- BMW Z4 Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs Porsche Boxster
- BMW X4 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe
- Jaguar F-Type Vs Porsche Cayman
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs MINI Cooper Convertible
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- Made-In-India Renault Triber Launched In South Africa
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review