Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 and Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 starts at ₹ 3.71 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 4.49 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 costs ₹ 4.5 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 starts at ₹ 77.5 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 87.48 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 base Petrol engine returns 24 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 32 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 base Petrol returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 comes in 367 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 and Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
Cars with automatic transmissions are the future and also the need of the hour. If you thought the technology was expensive; well not anymore. There are two affordable AMTs in the market and we... Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Vyrus Alyen Superbike Is Straight Out Of An Apocalypse Movie
- Volkswagen Loses 'Damning' Dieselgate Class Lawsuit In The UK
- Coronavirus Crisis: Two-Wheeler Sales Volumes Likely to Drop 11-13 Per Cent in FY2021, Says ICRA Study
- Actor Benedict Cumberbatch Posts A Message For Indian Fans Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Ford India To Make Face Shields At Chennai And Sanand Facilities
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review