Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs BMW X4 comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 and BMW X4
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs BMW X4 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 starts at ₹ 90.58 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.02 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X4 starts at ₹ 75.17 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW X4 costs ₹ 71.75 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW X4 comes with a price tag of ₹ 78.01 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The BMW X4 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 15 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 gets 367 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW X4 comes in 252 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 190, 265 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- BMW Z4 Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs Porsche Boxster
- BMW X4 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe
- Jaguar F-Type Vs Porsche Cayman
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs MINI Cooper Convertible
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review