Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs BMW M4 comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 and BMW M4
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs BMW M4 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW M4 starts at ₹ 1.61 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 starts at ₹ 90.58 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.02 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW M4 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 base Petrol returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW M4 gets 431 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 comes in 367 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- BMW Z4 Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs Porsche Boxster
- BMW X4 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe
- Jaguar F-Type Vs Porsche Cayman
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs MINI Cooper Convertible
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP’s First Ever ‘Safer Choice’ Award
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Volkswagen Golf GTD Teased
- Suzuki Burgman Street 125 BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 77,900
- Holden Brand To Retire By 2021 After 72 Years Of Operation In Australia
- China's Auto Sales May Fall 10 Per Cent In First Half Due To Coronavirus
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review