Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs BMW i8 comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 and BMW i8
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs BMW i8 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW i8 starts at ₹ 3.06 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 starts at ₹ 90.58 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.02 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW i8 base Petrol engine returns 48 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 base Petrol returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW i8 gets 228 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 comes in 367 bhp Petrol engine.
Apr 30, 2018 01:22 PM
The BMW i8 has already established a benchmark for performance in the plug-in hybrid space. The new model year brings a drivetrain update with more power and increased driving range. It also... Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Morris Garages Bullish On Indian Automobile Sector, To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore
- US Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- Kia Motor Applies For New Logo Trademark In South Korea
- Audi Introduces 25 Years Anniversary Package For RS Models In Europe
- Porsche And Lucasfilm Will Present A Fantasy Starship At Star Wars Premiere
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review