Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs Aston Martin Vantage comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 and Aston Martin Vantage
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs Aston Martin Vantage on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 starts at ₹ 90.58 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.02 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Aston Martin Vantage starts at ₹ 3.45 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Aston Martin Vantage base Petrol returns 7 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 gets 367 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Aston Martin Vantage comes in 503 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- BMW Z4 Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs Porsche Boxster
- BMW X4 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe
- Jaguar F-Type Vs Porsche Cayman
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs MINI Cooper Convertible
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Launch Date Announced
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards: People's Choice For Best Four Wheeler Pavilion
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: People's Choice Best Two-Wheeler - Aprilia SXR 160
- 2020 Honda Shine BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 67,857
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Immersive Experience Winner – Hyundai Motor India
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review