Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs Aston Martin V8 Vantage comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 and Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs Aston Martin V8 Vantage on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Aston Martin V8 Vantage starts at ₹ 1.64 Crore and goes up to ₹ 3.27 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 starts at ₹ 90.58 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.02 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Aston Martin V8 Vantage base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 base Petrol returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Aston Martin V8 Vantage gets 2 Petrol 420, 430 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 comes in 367 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- Honda Launches 10 Years/1,20,000 Km Anytime Warranty Pack In India
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review