Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Volvo V90 Cross Country comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG GT and Volvo V90 Cross Country
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Volvo V90 Cross Country on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG GT starts at ₹ 2.68 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.75 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo V90 Cross Country starts at ₹ 76.34 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG GT base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Volvo V90 Cross Country base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG GT gets 2 Petrol 577, 469 bhp engines, whereas the Volvo V90 Cross Country comes in 232 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG GT
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Audi RS7 Sportback
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Ferrari GTC4Lusso
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster Vs Mercedes-AMG GT R
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Abarth 595
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Aston Martin DB11
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Audi RS5
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs BMW M4
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs BMW M5
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- Nissan's New CEO Says Willing To Be Fired If No Turnaround
- Global NCAP Recognises Mahindra's Efforts After XUV300 Wins 'Safer Choice' Award
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review