Mercedes-AMG GT R Vs Mercedes-AMG GT S comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG GT and Mercedes-AMG GT
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Mercedes-AMG GT on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG GT starts at ₹ 2.68 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.75 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG GT base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG GT gets 2 Petrol 577, 469 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG GT
Recent News and Reviews
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc Launch Date Announced
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun