Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Ford Mustang comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG GT and Ford Mustang
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Ford Mustang on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford Mustang starts at ₹ 83.71 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG GT starts at ₹ 2.68 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.75 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford Mustang base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG GT base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ford Mustang gets 401 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG GT comes in 2 Petrol 577, 469 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG GT
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Audi RS7 Sportback
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Ferrari GTC4Lusso
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster Vs Mercedes-AMG GT R
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Abarth 595
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Aston Martin DB11
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Audi RS5
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs BMW M4
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs BMW M5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP’s First Ever ‘Safer Choice’ Award
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Volkswagen Golf GTD Teased
- Suzuki Burgman Street 125 BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 77,900
- Holden Brand To Retire By 2021 After 72 Years Of Operation In Australia
- China's Auto Sales May Fall 10 Per Cent In First Half Due To Coronavirus
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review