Mercedes-AMG GT Vs BMW M4 comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG GT and BMW M4
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG GT Vs BMW M4 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW M4 starts at ₹ 1.61 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG GT starts at ₹ 2.68 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.75 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW M4 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG GT base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW M4 gets 431 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG GT comes in 2 Petrol 577, 469 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG GT
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Bugatti Touts Green Ambitions While Storming Full Speed Ahead
- TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.15 Lakh
- 2020 Mahindra Roxor Revealed
- Honda Two-Wheelers' BS6 Range Sales Cross 1 Lakh Units
- Fiat Chrysler Asks U.S. Court To Toss Out GM Racketeering Claims
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review