Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Aston Martin DB11 comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG GT and Aston Martin DB11
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Aston Martin DB11 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Aston Martin DB11 starts at ₹ 4.99 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG GT starts at ₹ 2.68 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.75 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Aston Martin DB11 base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG GT base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Aston Martin DB11 gets 600 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG GT comes in 2 Petrol 577, 469 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG GT
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-25R Race Edition Unveiled
- Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade Wins Red Dot Design Award
- Centre issues orders banning sales of BS4 vehicles from April 1
- Harley-Davidson Settles Proxy Fight With Investor Impala
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Land Rover Deploys New-Gen Defender For Relief Operations Globally
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions