Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 and Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Range Rover Sport starts at ₹ 1.15 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.87 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Range Rover Sport costs ₹ 1.04 Crore, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Sport Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.49 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 starts at ₹ 1.57 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 8 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport gets 3 Petrol 335, 503, 567 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 255, 335 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 comes in 577 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG GLS 63
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Skipping Your Auto Loan EMI May Not Be A Wise Decision
- China's Dongfeng Reviews PSA Stake Sale After Price Fall
- BS6 Era: Say Bye To These 10 Motorcycles
- Veoneer And Volvo Cars To Split Zenuity Software Joint Venture
- Pirelli CEO Slams Brakes On Talk Of Brembo Merger
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review