Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 Vs BMW X7 comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 and BMW X7
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 Vs BMW X7 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 starts at ₹ 1.83 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X7 starts at ₹ 1.17 Crore. The base Diesel model of the BMW X7 costs ₹ 1.17 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The BMW X7 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 gets 577 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW X7 comes in 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG GLS 63
- Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG GLS 63
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Land Rover Range Rover Velar
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG GLS 63
- Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 Vs Audi R8
- Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 Vs Jaguar F-Type
- Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- GM's Cruise Unit Unveils Driverless Prototype Vehicle For Ride-Sharing Service
- Tata Altroz Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 5.29 Lakh
- Honda Recalling 2.7 Million North American Vehicles For New Air Bag Inflator Defect
- Toyota To Recall 3.4 Million Vehicles Worldwide For Faulty Airbags
- Musk-Run Tesla Hit $100-bn Market Value For First Time
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review