Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe and Mercedes-Benz GLS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz GLS starts at ₹ 1.04 Crore. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLS costs ₹ 1.04 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe starts at ₹ 1.17 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz GLS base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 11 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz GLS gets 329 bhp Petrol engine and 254 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe comes in 367 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe and Mercedes-Benz GLS
We take you down the memory lane as I recalls my chronicles with the original TVS Victor my father bought 14 years ago, while comparing it to the all-new 2016 Victor launched earlier this year. Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe
- Jaguar XJ Vs Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe
- Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe
- BMW X6 M Vs Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe
- Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe
- BMW X4 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe
Recent News and Reviews
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP’s First Ever ‘Safer Choice’ Award
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Volkswagen Golf GTD Teased
- Suzuki Burgman Street 125 BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 77,900
- Holden Brand To Retire By 2021 After 72 Years Of Operation In Australia
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review