Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe and Mercedes-Benz GLS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz GLS starts at ₹ 1.04 Crore. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLS costs ₹ 1.04 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe starts at ₹ 92.32 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz GLS base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 11 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe base Petrol returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz GLS gets 329 bhp Petrol engine and 254 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe comes in 362 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe and Mercedes-Benz GLS
We take you down the memory lane as I recalls my chronicles with the original TVS Victor my father bought 14 years ago, while comparing it to the all-new 2016 Victor launched earlier this year. Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Renault Expects Slight Decline In Europe, Russia And China In 2020
- Hyundai Kona Electric Sets New Guinness World Record
- U.S. Will Look At Sudden Acceleration Complaints Involving 500,000 Tesla Vehicles
- German Carmakers, Unions Urge More Government Help For Electric Shift
- MG ZS EV Bags 2100 Bookings In Just 27 Days; Launch Preponed
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review
- MG ZS Electric SUV Review